- August 2014: See how Nortis technology is being utilized to create a "kidney on a chip" in the Pacific Science Center's new exhibit "Building A New You: Harnessing The Power Of Stem Cells" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYs_yfeQiiA).
- July 2014: Nortis publishes article entitled Tissue-engineered microenvironment systems for modeling human vasculature in Experimental Biology and Medicine, DOI: 10.1177/1535370214539228 [Epub ahead of print].
- July 2014: MedCity News publishes article on upcoming commercial launch (http://medcitynews.com/2014/07/organ-on-a-chip-maker-nortis-product-launch/).
- June 2014: Nortis receives multimillion dollar Series A funding to support commercial launch.
- June 20, 2014: Nortis introduces its technology at Life Science Innovation Northwest.
- January 2014: Nortis is awarded pilot study funding from the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI).
2013: Nortis is awarded NIH/NCI, SBIR contract for developing a brain
metastasis assay for drug screening.
2013: Nortis is awarded funding by the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI) to
develop a platform for testing transmission blocking vaccines.
2012: Nortis is awarded a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to
develop a chip for testing anti-malaria drugs.