Last Updated: January 27, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you complete our customer application form to create an account, fill out our contact us form, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us or submit a blog comment.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, company name and job title, information about how you intend to use our products and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transaction Information: When you make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as the products you ordered, the transaction amount and the date of your purchase.
- Log Information: We collect log file information when you access or use our Sites, such as the type of web browser and operating system you use, when you access our Sites, the pages you view, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that, among other things, help us improve our Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of our Sites are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our
Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also may receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, such as confirmations and receipts; Respond to your requests, comments and questions;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Nortis and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites;
- Personalize and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Nortis is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With your consent or at your direction;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your action are inconsistent with our customer agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Nortis or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, restructuring, reorganization, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
You may update, correct or delete your account information by logging into your account and updating your information or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your account, please note that we may retain certain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, the purchases you make through our Sites or our ongoing business relations.